Hi there! i trust you’ve been OK? well i haven’t. I’ve been going through a rough patch but guess what? I’ve learnt to see things differently. By differently, i mean look on the bright side. Be positive. this job vacancy ads by PlayArte pictures about “the man who saw things differently” really inspired me. Have a look.
Someone had the vision to see the phone differently…
And music is now portable and can be in your pocket…
i was inspired especially because in Nigeria today, many people lack jobs, basic amenities and things don’t seem to be improving. But it could be worse. We need to have faith and if we can see things differently, they are! It can only get better.
Here are a few things I’ve learnt.
1. It can only get better. Always believe that things could be worse. i mean think about it, if things could be worse they are certainly better innit? Lol i thought so.
2.Have faith. don’t focus on all the negativity you see but on what you want and believe should be.
3. Use your mind. the mind is our power machine. what you think, you are. so think positive. Dream big.it will come to pass!
4. Let your actions work with your mindset. its not enough to believe that great things will happen. you need to start working towards it. until it becomes your reality.
5. Be content but not complacent. Thomas Edison said “Everything comes to he who hustles while he waits” this is one of my favourite quotes because it means that you should be content. Focus on what you have and maximise it, instead of being greedy. but still aspire to do more and achieve greatness. Your “hustle” is your job, business or passion whatever you make a living from. So, like Jay-Z says in one of the hits off his Magna Carta Holy Grail album, “don’t be good ma nigga, be great”
6. Be open. I’ve learnt that talent is never enough and there are other privileges that help us succeed in life. One thing you can do is always be open to learning everything you can. You’ll be the better for it!
Nigeria is 53, so its too not late to say Happy Independence Nigeria! let’s see ourselves as people who aren’t corrupt and act accordingly. Things will get better. See you when i see you… Cheers!